20110627

Time.

I want you so bad, can you feel it too?

Two weeks of holiday just went by like that. I swear I don't know what I did the entire two weeks. It definitely didn't go as planned but there were good times. Then again, there were bad times too. Not to mention loads of it. It's crazy. It's been a month already. One month since I felt this way. It's not that I'm depressed or anything of that sort or at least I hope I'm not depressed. I just tend to cry ever so often that it gets a tad bit tiring. I don't even know why I'm crying. Maybe I do. I just don't want to admit it. It's so wrong of me. Very. Wrong.

I feel so freaking lost sometimes you have no idea. I'm not saying I'm sad all the time cause I'm happy too. Just not the happiest I can be. There are so many people around me, people of different personalities and I do enjoy the company of each and every single one of them. I just don't feel like I belong in anywhere right now. That's how lost I am. Sometimes, all I want to do is just lie down in bed and just not think about anything at all.

ANYWAY, moving on from that sad part of my life, things are pretty alright.Ya know, aside from all that. I went for my driving test today. I passed the circuit part of the test. I just failed on the road. Major fail right? Ah I'm retaking the test in about two weeks. It's 200 bucks to take the test again. I could do better things with that money. Oh well. Semester 2 is starting tomorrow! No time to fool around at all. I'm gonna be busy with dance practices cause production's coming up! *enthusiastic applause* As I was saying, dance practices and such will commence this week so if I don't manage my time properly, I'm screwed. No pressure, Rianne. No pressure at all.

Moving on, I went for a Kpop dance competition yesterday. I wasn't dancing, just supporting Iylia. Whoopdedoo! It was mucho awesome. Seriously. I remember how I hated kpop so much back in high school but after joining TDC, I think I'm getting sucked into the kpop world. Their dances are just jaw-dropping. I guess I like the dances more than the song but ah, both are pretty damn good. I'm gonna go get ready for college. Pack my bag and all that. Toodles.

How do you settle for second best when you've had the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment