20110802

My shipper heart.

So it's already August! Time flies by really really fast. It seems like it was just a few weeks ago where I first started college. Anyway, TDC's production was just over last week! Dancing Through Time was a blast, really. Despite the countless hours of practices, the frustration, the blood, bruises, sweat and tears, it was all worth it. That satisfaction from just being on stage gives me a high that I've never ever felt before. Funny how I always told myself that I would lay off from TDC for awhile for A Levels but I never seem to be able to do so. Nothing feels more like home. It's not everyday you find a club with people who share the same passion as you.

So anyway! Production! There were the good things and bad things. Made new friends, some things were said and some were just well, left unsaid and some need not be said. Oh!

Bruise count : 7

Nasty bruises, really. Then again, I already said it was worth it so it's cool (: Moving on, I realised I spent so much of my time dancing that I haven't really prepared for trials and I really don't wanna disappoint my parents but mostly, I just don't wanna disappoint myself. Maybe my 'average' is your 'superb' but hey, we've all got our standards. I also don't just wanna perform averagely. I'd like to be outstanding or something of that sort. Trials in 9 days time.

Two and a half weeks long. 13 papers. Bring it.

Pictures from production! Credits to those who brought their cameras cause I didn't bother to bring mine :P

Brenda. Cindy. Rianne.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Foundation for Li Ching!
Yee Lei's pretty hair :D

Best photo of Kai-Cong :P

Mark :D

Romeo!

So central.
The Lazy.

Finale (:

And the most epic picture ever.

Meet Sebastian.

Oh it's also fasting month now so happy fasting! I'll probably fast again this year :D Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment