20110614

Classic Hollywood Glamour.

Classic Hollywood Glamour. That was the theme for CAL Senior Night this year. It was held last Friday in Marriott hotel and mind you, that place is so pretty. We were a tad bit behind schedule but everything ended up great in the end. Everyone looked so gorgeous, both guys and girls. Ah, I can't wait for my own prom next year. Anyway, looks like all the hard work and effort paid off, especially Janice's. Big kudos to her. It was definitely a night to remember even if it wasn't my own prom. Just so you know, I was there under student council and I was also performing under TDC (:

What made it better was the fact that my last paper of semester one finals was on that day so it was pretty much a celebration. The student council got two rooms to ourselves so we stayed over. It was cool, really. TDC's performance was pretty good too, I think but I have yet to watch a video of it, IF there's a video of it.

That's Penny on the floor. Hsien Ming on the left and Iylia on the right. I'm in the center. Mark's up there. Staring.
That's me in the center with Mark doing the dip thing. Iylia looks smokin'. Enough said.
Ah the pictures aren't very clear but oh well, it's the best I've got so far.

Penny, me, Hsien Ming and Mabel. Mabel is honestly too cute.

Mao Mao and I after I changed into a dress (:
I don't have pictures with the council D: Ah well, there'll be a time for pictures with them.

Moving on, I need to go out to watch movies. I'm going out for Green Lantern tomorrow. I. Cannot. Wait. Too excited for my own good, I think. Also, I've been eating so much. It's like all I ever think about is food which is well, normal. HAHA. I'm on holiday now. I think I'm gonna go and watch a few movies tonight cause I haven't watched the telly in ages. One last note, I'm performing for CPU prom this Friday night. Nervous, but excited.

I'd like to make it to forever with you, just one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment