20110604

Halfway gone.

It's already the sixth month of the year! How time flies when you're having fun/slogging in college/dancing all the time/sleeping/eating. Semester 1 of college just ended yesterday and my final exams for this semester is next week. I cannot wait to get it over and done with. 2 weeks of holiday coming up after that which I am obviously beyond excited for.

Things to do during the holidays :

  1. University applications
  2. IELTS application
  3. Hospital attachments :D
  4. Study so I don't panic for trials and AS
  5. Dance, dance, dance, dance.
  6. Physics PBL
  7. Malaysian Studies assignments
  8. Malaysian Studies video presentation
  9. Live life
Am I missing anything? I don't know. Hope not. College's been good. It got sucky at one point but it's all good now, I think. Wouldn't trade PM6 for anything in the world (: I'm also wondering if I should drop Thinking Skills. It's not that bad of a subject but I find it rather pointless at the moment but ah, I still haven't decided. Anyway, time to meet the classmates!

Like a boss, baby. Like a boss.

Class of PM6 '11
 That's my Math lecturer in the middle :D

Su Jane. Dance studio. Converse. Enough said.

Miss Cindy who happens to be my Chemistry lecturer :D
Enough pictures for this post, I think.So anyway, I watched this video on youtube of this child who slapped his mom. Uhm what, kid, what? I don't know. I would never lay a finger on my mom, unless... I wanna hug her. Hello, she brought you into this world and she can jolly well take that back from you. I don't know. Teens getting pregnant and all that crap, who even started this lifestyle? I want my kids to grow up the way I did. You don't see me walking around slapping my mom and getting pregnant. Why am I even ranting, it doesn't even affect me but anyway, just my opinion.

Speaking of kids, I can't wait to have kids of my own. I absolutely adore kids. I don't promise to be a great mom or anything but I promise I'll try. Okay wait. Why am I even thinking so far ahead? I'm not even done with college yet. One step at a time, Rianne. One step at a time. Okay I'm off! Gonna bring out my inner nerd (:

Supergirl.
Who says nerds can't be cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment