20110507

Intensity.

TSL Scholarship Award Ceremony
Hello, world! Another performance down. It was during the TSL Scholarship Award Ceremony, btw! I got the scholarship as well :D Moving on, it was an okay performance, I guess. Good but not great. Ah well. More practice coming up soon. I have this nasty bruise on my left hip. It disgusts people but I find it cool. Those are like battle scars or something (: It's less than one month till my Semester 1 examinations start. I'm far from ready. In fact, I've only been studying for minor tests and not for Semester 1 exams. I should start studying consistently. Don't wanna disappoint mom and dad with my Semester 1 results. They might make me cut down in TDC time and that's something I don't want. At all.

On another note, I went to bed last night with a terrible sore throat hoping it'll be gone in the morning. Turns out, it got worse. I can barely put anything down my throat without it hurting. Honey doesn't seem to work at the moment. I also have a flu. I think my immune system has been taking a break from its duty. Migraines every single day in college isn't the best feeling in the world.

Things to do today :
  1. Homework
  2. Clean my room that looks like a pig sty
  3. Write my personal statement
  4. Write out the fact sheet for student council
  5. Eat and sleep
  6. Study!
I guess that's all I have to do. I really wanna watch Red Riding Hood, btw. I also can't wait for Pirates of The Caribbean to be released. Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow is just epic. He's uber hot too so heh *insert fangirl scream* Okay I think I'm heading to the doctor now. Gonna check on my nasty throat. One more picture for this post.

Othniel and I (:
All for the love of dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment