20110507

So tell me, darling do you wish we'd fall in love?

All the time. All the friggin time.

But it's not going to happen, Rianne. It just isn't so give it up already. Studies first, I guess. Yeah, studies first. No wait, studies and TDC first. Everything else doesn't really matter at this point. Second blog post of the day? Shows how much I love procrastinating. The pile of homework beside me hasn't moved an inch yet but I'll get it done by Monday. Promise.

On a brighter note, my throat feels a tad bit better but it's still crappy nonetheless. I have driving lessons tomorrow and I'm dreading it. Somebody should turn off the sun for a moment or two. Moving on, I miss having free time or rather, I miss having my face stuck in a storybook for days. Right now, all I ever do is go online which isn't the best thing to do. Note to self : Self-discipline is very much needed at the moment.

Just say yes. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment