20111128

Echo.

So it's already the end of November. It's been ages since I last updated but hey, I've been pretty busy. Finals ended less than a week ago and though it's a load off my shoulders, I feel quite normal. A Levels isn't over yet. There's still A2 to come. Funny how everyone rubs it in my face that college is over for them while I still have another half a year to go. Sure, it's a tad bit upsetting but another half a year in college is actually pretty good. I've made good friends in college and I'm happy.

So anyway, I went to Singapore somewhere in between my finals cause Stephanie was getting married. Wouldn't miss her wedding for anything, except of course if I had a paper on those few days I was gone but lucky me, no papers. The wedding was great! Makes me want to get married too. The church wedding was beautiful. Maybe I'll convert one day and no, not to have a wonderful church wedding. I have my reasons. So I went to Universal Studios! It was great! I walked in and the first thing I heard was something that sounded like a Harry Potter soundtrack and I lost it. The inner fangirl just went crazy.

Here are some pictures. I don't have many though. Pictures are still with the bride. Credits to Carmen and Steph's cousin (:

On the way to Universal Studios (:
:D
He was really in character. Kudos to him.
A shop called Candylicious. Enough said.
Jelly beans!
That's me. In my robe. After bathing. Trying to study.
In the zoo! That's where she registered (:
And they came in a horse carriage.
Steph and Vincent.
Trisha and I <3
Carmen. Trisha.
Demetrius and I walking down the aisle in the church. Look at the height difference!
Steph was about to throw her bouquet of flowers.
Bridesmaids plus Melissa (who caught the flowers), Steph's cousin and  Steph herself (:
All in all, it was a great trip. Then it was back to studying for finals. I studied really hard for trials and I slacked for finals and the feeling eats me up every single day. I don't believe in "if only I..." but yeah, if only. I'm quite disappointed with Chemistry cause I felt like I didn't do so well and it's my best subject. Perhaps it's because it's my best subject that I don't feel I did good enough. I'm hoping for the best though. I also have a mock interview this Tuesday and I pray to God I don't lose my voice cause that would be bad disastrous.

On another note, the standard 6 boy I tutored who was terrible in Math got an A for UPSR. Though I don't know what the standards were for UPSR, I'm proud of him. The feelings I got when I found out was amazing.  It's great when you know all the effort you out into something or someone made a difference. Anyhow, I'll update on SDC Recognition Day and Far East Movement a bit later. Meanwhile, enjoy! (:

Credits to whoever who took this with Rebecca's camera (:
I will be brave, starting with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment