20110901

A lonely September.


September, please be good to me.

August has been a very long month. Weeks of staying back till about 930 everyday as well as going to college over the weekends to study has been pretty much tiring but hey, I think it'll pay off. I studied more than I did for semester one but I know I could have studied a lot more had I put in more effort. Oh well. I already have my Chemistry results and I think it's pretty okay. My practical pulled me down a little but I still have time to work on that so it's okay. Well, it's going to be okay. More than okay actually. (:

So the night before the last day of trials, Justine and I crashed Jia Min's house. So much for studying for Physics practical but oh well, it was fun (: We watched Easy A and ate McDonalds like it was our last meal or something. No, seriously. I felt so full after that meal I didn't have fast food for awhile.

Exhibit A.
Moving on, I think my whole stressed/constant crying streak is over *claps* Right after trials, everything seemed a lot better. Heck, it feels a lot better too. I feel so much lighter and more relaxed. Right after trials, I went out with my classmates! There were quite a number of us but we separated cause we didn't want to watch the same movie. I watched Final Destination. Gruesome, yes but the plot could have been better. Ate some Taiwanese food after the movie, headed back to Jia Min's house(again) and watched Tangled.

I gotta admit that part of me yearns for some sort of miracle(or fairytale) to happen to me. It's not like I need a fairytale or a miracle cause life's good at the moment but you know, you wonder when your knight in shining armor is going to appear or when you're going to do something so crazy that you feel completely overwhelmed, excited and nervous all at the same time or perhaps, you just wonder when someone's gonna gather up the courage to say something like "Hey, you're a really nice girl and just maybe, I'd like to get to know you better and see where that takes us". Okay maybe not so direct but you get what I mean.

So anyway, the day after trials ended, I went to college(yes, again) to film a video for Malaysian Studies. I now know that I will never succeed as an actress. THEN IT WAS THE CAL AWARDS CEREMONY. Okay nothing big but you know, that'll be me next year, walking up on stage to receive something. So, pictures! Credits to Jia Lin (:

Meet Chryssa (:

The lovely Jia Lin. She says I look innocent here. True that :P

Chryssa, again.
After the ceremony, I went to Pyramid with TDC members this time. Well, not all of them. Just Yee Lei, Sue, John, Weng Ming, Zheng Yii, Calvinn and Gosu. Watched Final Destination again and this time, I watched more than I did the previous day. The night was filled with much fun and laughter. It was a good night. I broke fast with my Muslim friends the next day. It's been ages since I met them and it was good meeting up again. Ate at Delicious and yeah, high school memories; something you don't get anywhere else, not even college :')

Went to Malacca on Monday with the family. It's been awhile since we went anywhere together. It was good. The food and everything. It was also my dad's birthday on Tuesday so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DADDY! Came back on Tuesday cause Trisha had gymnastics training on Wednesday. The hotel in Malacca was freezing cold, btw! It was really pretty though and not to mention comfortable as well. I don't have a picture with daddy on his birthday :/ I will make sure I take one next year.

Wednesday came and guess what? It was Malaysia's Independence Day! HAPPY BELATED MERDEKA, MALAYSIA (: It was also John's(or Cecelia's) birthday! Yep, he's a Merdeka baby. Threw him a surprise party in his house and we got cake on his face, ate, played, talked. Not many pictures were taken but here's one. Credits to Geraldine!

Happy belated birthday, John (:
And here I am, on my bed blogging after such a long week. It feels like it's been ages since trials ended but it's only been a week, I think. Just applied for university and I gotta admit, I'm nervous. Medicine's such a competitive field and there are so many brilliant people out there who would make good doctors and surgeons but hey, I'm hoping to be a great doctor and surgeon. Just a tad bit nervous about my trials results. Maybe it's normal to be this nervous. I don't know but I'm just hoping for the best. I think that's all for now. It's a long post, isn't it? Ah well, I rarely blog now so it's okay. Maybe I'll blog again tonight. Goodbye, world (:

When they say time heals everything, they didn't mention how long it would take.

1 comment: