20120328

Spot on, love.


Yes, that is a cow I'm holding. Yes, that's a crab on Ain's head. Yes, both belongs to me. Actually, the right term would be belonged. I used to have to many soft toys. I had multiple pigs, a dog, a Snoopy thing and a few others on top of those in the picture. I only have my lion now though. I'll stay true to my lion.. until I get a bigger and cuter lion. 

Then I'll have two lions! :D

Day 1 of trials has officially begun. I think Chem killed my entire mojo for trials. Not kidding. I'm not sure why but I guess it's because Chem has always been my strongest subject in college and if I feel like I messed up the paper, what's going to happen to the rest of my subjects? Just because my definition of messed up is someone else's definition of pretty good, it doesn't mean I didn't mess up. I have my own standards to reach and if I messed up by my own standards, I messed up. That's it. No further argument.

Gah, I feel so demotivated now. 

On a lighter note, I have a two week holiday coming up! Obviously it won't be much of a holiday since A2 finals are just around the corner but maybe I'll take two days off to do things that do not involve revision books and past year papers. Oh! I'll make a list. I love lists :B
  1. Watch Lord of The Rings and actually finish it without falling asleep.
  2. Watch a movie in the cinema cause God knows I've been movie deprived.
  3. Play the piano until my neighbours hunt me down and drive a stake through my chest.
  4. SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP cause the eyebags I have are bigger than Jupiter.
  5. Study for A2.
That's just my two week holiday list. My things to do after A2 list would be ten times longer! Yeah I didn't include any reading in the list above cause we all know that once I start reading, I won't stop. I'll ignore the entire world, doesn't matter who you are, I'll ignore you unless you're about to die cause reading just does things to me. So I will not risk reading anything besides revision books until A2 it over.

Now it's back to making out with my lovely Biology books. Speaking of making out with books, I got a paper cut on my lip. I wasn't making out with my books, mind you. I'm just a walking accident.

One down, seven to go. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment