20120325

The good, the bad and then there's me.

Life's been kind to me.

That's what I'd like to believe in, anyway. Trials are in two days and I'm still unprepared. It's true that no one will ever feel prepared for anything but I've never felt this unprepared before. I just hope I manage to do well with whatever effort I've put in albeit it was rather last minute. Fingers are crossed. The stress is there, the pressure's there. Everything's there but I'm still alive and coping as well as I can. There were tears and anger and everything else in between the two extremes but I'm alright for now, I think.

In the end, I just don't want to disappoint myself. Not so much my parents, just myself. I guess I'd like to be able to live up to my own expectations and exceed them cause that feeling is more than gratifying. Being proud of myself is one of the best feelings in the world aside many other things and it's not everyday I get to tell myself I did a good job. Besides, medicine is worth all this effort and hard work. Not giving my dream up for anything or anyone.

It's almost the end of March! This year has been rather good. Met lots of new people and got close to a few of them and hey, no regrets. The people I've met this year are wonderful and who knows, I'll stick with them till the very end (: Okay I sound like I'm on my deathbed. Enough of the mellow stuff!

I need to read The Hunger Games. Self control, Rianne. Once A2 is over, I'm going to read all the books I want to read. I will live in my room and refuse to see sunlight until I'm content with the amount of books I've read. Not to mention my Dramione fanfics.

I am Dramione deprived.

It's driving me crazy.

The fact that I put the Dramione fic I'm writing on hold makes my insides burn.

All for A2. All for medicine.

Grawr. Have I mentioned I absolutely love late night conversations? They feel so honest and sincere. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I think that's enough for now. Back to the love of my life, Physics. *rolls eyes*

8 papers for trials, bring it.

Through the years (:
Clockwise from top left : 1999, 2008, 2010 and 2012.
There'll always be tomorrow to make a difference if you missed out on your chance today.

No comments:

Post a Comment