20120422

Void.

Another eight days till April's over. One step closer to A2 finals which isn't something I'm looking forward to but I'll live with it. I just had my two weeks break today being the last day. I'm quite excited to go back to college though quite a big part of me dreads going for classes. Trials were somewhat disappointing, I guess but it was my fault. I was caught up with dance and everything that I put studying on hold. That's something I won't ever do again. But anyway, the holidays have been great! I caught up with friends, went out, read and write to my heart's desire and I studied as much as I could.

The sad thing is my pile of past year papers that need to be completed seems like they'll never end and I'm not even kidding. I'll try to finish it anyway.

In a month and a week, I'll be officially done with college and by August, I'll probably start uni. Time flies when you're slogging around in college and having fun reading at home, I think. It isn't a bad thing. I actually want to get to uni and get started on medical school. One step closer to becoming a surgeon, you know? It really ticks me off when someone tells me to rethink my career choice because they either think I don't have what it takes or that it'll be too demanding and boring. That's for me to decide, no?

Things have been going good. There was a point where I was so exhausted and stressed that I was on the verge of giving up, not that I did though. I don't think I have it in me to give up entirely. I might give up at some point but I'll pick myself up and get going again. Anyway, things are a bliss at the moment. I'm happy and I feel content AND I feel good about myself. What's there to mope about? I'm always getting migraines though and it's bothersome. I feel crippled when I get a migraine cause I lose the desire to do anything but sleep which isn't a good thing seeing how finals are so close. I don't have time to waste by sleeping my life away.

Moving on! Vampire Diaries will be the death of me. It breaks my heart and puts it together again only to break it into even more pieces than it did before. CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND, ELENA? This frustration is something I cannot handle. Just what do you think you'll achieve by snogging Damon senseless? Why don't you snog Stefan senseless too? At least my heart won't break so much. Team Jeremy for not supporting Delena! Not that I'm hating on Delena fans. I don't condone ship wars.

I'll be off now! I think I took the weekend pretty lightly. Just did a little Math here and there. Maybe I'll do another paper after this. Or maybe I'll read. Or write. I don't know. I can't tell the future cause if I could, I'd probably be a witch and would have studied in Hogwarts and right now, I  would be training to be a Healer in St Mungo's. Seeing how I'm still doing A Levels, yeah, I can't tell the future and I'm most definitely not a witch (doesn't stop be from imagining though.) Anyway, till next time! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment